Saturday night as I was reviewing my notes, I heard Gloria Copeland in my head saying “God can turn it around.” I knew she had preached this message. This isn’t her text, it isn’t her message, but He used this to inspire me to approach this message a completely different way than I planned.
In the message, I gave a list of steps. Here they are:
- List the things in your life that are broken.
- List what it the turnaround for that situation would be. You don’t have to say HOW it happens, just what needs to happen.
- Look for a promise from the Word that addresses your issue.
- Stop praying the situation and start praying the result.
- Pray specifically. If you’re praying for nothing in particular, that’s what you’re going to get.
- Believe that you receive.
- Since you believe that you receive, give God thanks in advance.